Friday 13 June 2014

Currently Watching // Television

I'm a media student so it should come as no great surprise that I'm addicted to television and film. The summer can be pretty hard because all my favourite shows are in between seasons. 
I usually use this time to do a little digging and decide what shows I plan to binge watch while home for the summer. Here I'd like to share some of favourite shows at the moment.

1 // Game Of Thrones

Was there going to be any other answer? This coming Monday will mark the last episode of series four and I'm devastated. Every single episode has had me on the edge of my seat and bawling my eyes out. This series seems to have gone by so quickly and I am already excited for what next year brings.

2 // Orange is the new black

After seeing a poster for the upcoming second season as well as all the rave reviews for OISTNB I decided it might be worth getting Netflix and giving this show a go. Well I can tell you I finished the first series within two days ready for the second and i'm already half way through. Netflix and Binging, perfect match.

3 // The 100

This is a completely new show for me. After trailing through YouTube with Charlie (Boyfriend) we decided to give this futuristic post apocalypse show a go and I'm glad we did. I'm a sucker for all things sci-fi and this fits the bill, think The Hunger Games but somehow even sexier. 

So those are the TV I'm currently watching, I guarantee within week there will be a completely new line up on a television screen. I hope you've enjoyed an insight into my little world and how I'll be spending the majority of my summer at home.

Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment