Monday 16 June 2014

Review // Charles Worthington Volume Bounce


Photo - Lucy Browning



Despite having quite thick hair that is naturally wavy, it lacks volume and texture so I thought it was time I give it a little extra help and after seeing the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray (£5.99) pop up in so many blogs and YouTube videos I decided to pick it up at the weekend in the hopes of getting the red carpet look is promises to deliver. 
And deliver it does. Volume and text for a fraction of the price on it's high street counterparts. What more would you possibly want.   
Unfortunately I find it does leave a tacky residue throughout the day, which may be wonderful for some people as it acts more like hairspray, but as my hair can get quite greasy quickly t can become a bit of a problem. 
Definitely does exactly what it says on the tin (it also smells great bonus!) but because of the residue it wont be something I reach for on daily basis. 
What are some of your favourite volumising sprays?
Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment