Friday 4 July 2014

Review // Eyeko Skinny Liner


On this months round of magazine purchases I got a little extra with Glamour. The Eyeko Skinny liner was this months magazine freebie and, as an eye liner lover, I was quite excited to try it.

The skinny liner is a felt tipped liquid liner with a no smudge formula that certainly delivers. Once applied to my lids it dried almost immediately and did not smudge throughout the day. The felt tip is very precise, which for those of you who has trouble applying eye-liner, is perfect for a quick and easy effect. 

I found because of this stiff tip if you were to want a simple thin line for an everyday look, it can become quite fiddly but if it's the winger liner effect you want it's perfect. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this product and for those days I want a a winged effect, this will be my go to product. At £12 RRP, I'll definitely be purchasing a new one when my freebie runs dry.


1 comment:

  1. I love eyeliners, I always have ever since my mid teens.
    I am very selective when it comes to products of this caliber.
    Model Co. & sometimes avon and/or Barry M. is a fraction of the cost of say, Lancome or Yves Saint Laurant, but, still works well to achieve the image that you like your makeup to compliment.
    Talking of Lancome & YSL ect., in my opinion, you cannot beat these for staying power. High end, but worth the price tag.

    ReplyDelete