Sunday 24 August 2014

A Few days in Son Bou, Menorca

A couple of weeks ago I took a little trip with my boyfriend (Charlie), his sister and her boyfriend to Menorca. Charlie's father has a villa on the island and were kind enough to invite out for a few days.

Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures whilst I was out there; I was just far to relaxed to remember however the ones I did take (on my Iphone) I decided to share with you.



Having never been to Menorca before I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the island actually was. Despite being August, it wasn't over crowed with tourists and wasn't uncomfortably hot. This is the view from our balcony; waking up next to this each and every morning was pure bliss.



On the last day the entire family took a long walk to another resort on the island for a bite to eat. We walked along the whole of the beach (including a nudist section!) and through some rocky farmland. The landscape was truly breathtaking and I'm pretty sure I annoyed Charlie a few times by simply stopping to take it all in.

Suffice to say, the mini break at the beginning of this month was just what I needed and I came home feeling incredibly relaxed and ready for work! I'm lucky enough to be heading to Portugal at the beginning of September so I'll be sharing my time there again (hopefully in more detail and with more pictures!)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment