Friday 5 September 2014

Review // L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Waterproof Mascara



When the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara range was released I wasn't all that interested. I thought it was a gimmick, it promised to give users the wide eyed look of girls in Manga comics. After seeing Viviannadoesmakeup wearing it in a couple of videos I couldn't resist picking it up.

As I'm going to Portugal (tomorrow!) I decided to get the Mega Volume waterproof. The packaging is incredibly cute with a bright pink lid that stands out from the rest of L'Oreal mascaras. Your eyes are simply draw to it. 

The wand is very flexible and light. Due to this the first application felt strange as I usually go for a more robust wand. After a few uses though I certainly got into the swing of using a more flexible brush. I like to apply it by starting at the base of my lashes and moving upwards in a zigzag motion.

Whilst the mascara did make my eyelashes look slightly longer, it did nothing to help with volume which was the one thing I was hoping for. A second coating did help slightly, however it soon began to looking clumpy and just messy in general.

Am I love with it? No. However the ease of application makes me very fond of it and I will definitely be using it whilst on holiday (lets test out these waterproof claims!).



No comments:

Post a Comment